Wednesday's Child

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

There's a new blog in town!

I have finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. Since it is getting close to my bedtime, I am going to keep this short and sweet. But before I go, I would like to intoduce Felix the Wondercat:


He's pretty tuckered out after a long battle with the green mousie (It is hard work ridding the world of such evils as knitted mice, but he does his best).

Stay tuned- someday I might write a post that is longer than three lines, or maybe even post a WIP or FO*. Bye for now!



* Ok. My track record in this department is not that great- but crazier things have happened. For instance..........., ummm, well, you're just going to have to take my word for it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog Jess, Felix is too cute. If you are in need of a male model, let me know - Frankie is looking to model a doggie sweater!

11:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay - welcome to the cult!

12:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you blogged! Does Felix have extra toes? He looks like he does. I love polydactyl cats!

4:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your first post and it's a cat post! Felix is a sweetie - but I'm partial to marmalades.

7:28 p.m.  
Blogger lulubelle said...

Welcome to the land of blogging. What a beautiful kitty!

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Felix has 6 extra toes (2 extra on front paws and 1 extra on back paws). Even if he had an extra foot, he'd still have a toe to spare.

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Steph said...

YAY! A new blog in town.

3:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only is Felix cute, he's really friendly.

10:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home