Wednesday's Child

Monday, November 20, 2006

What I've been doing instead of blogging:

I went to the Festive Dinner held by these people at this place. They had pot pie and sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce on the menu. And, pumpkin pie for dessert- very yummy!

I also went to see the Parade of Lights on Saturday Night. This was my view for much of the parade:



I did get some pictures of some of the floats though:


Pete's Frootiques' Float


Mr. MacPass & the Bridge Commission Float

The Crime Stoppers had the Grinch locked up, and the Queen even showed up:


And of course, the big guy:


Apparently, I have enough pictures in this post- blogger won't let me upload any more. I'll have to save the rest for another time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you were on the other side of the street to us--all the floats seem to be going the wrong way!

1:29 p.m.  
Blogger morgan said...

"i vote for amusment park!"

6:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home