Wednesday's Child

Monday, November 27, 2006

And now back to my regularly scheduled knitting

I started working on the sleeves for Blaze on the weekend. It's been sitting in my knitting basket for quite a while. I'm using Inca Gold Marra (70% Fine Merino, 30% Baby Alpaca). It's super soft and is going to be really warm when it's finished.

Here's a closeup of the stitch pattern:


And why did I pick this weekend to start working on it again, you ask? Well, I (FINALLY!) finished the Odessa hats. The hats and sleeves for the sweater use the same size needles, so I needed to finish the hats first (since they are for Christmas).


That's all for now. Someone is getting jealous that I am using his favorite chair for the photos:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That colour is gorgeous. Very nice indeed!

9:29 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your chair - very pretty kitty (I'm a sucker for orange). I was wondering how you were doing on that sweater...it was the first project I remember you bringing to KOL (a long time ago, ha ha:)

9:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home